Solid wood floors are an excellent choice in terms of durability, strength and comfort.
When you choose wood that has been treated properly, the wood is highly durable and easy to preserve if subjected to frequent cleaning and proper maintenance. Typically, maintenance is limited to removal of dust with a cloth or mop, followed by a simple wash or polish.
Having wooden floors is like having a piece of nature at home. It is cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Solid wood floor provide better insulation to the floors. In terms of appearance, there are many options in design and color, which are evaluated by our specialist and our quality control warranty.
Honduras Pitch Pine T&G 4 sides Flooring
- Thickness 3/4”
- Width: 5”
- Lengths:1’-12’Nested, Longer Lengths Available
- T&G 4 sides in a Weining molder & MPG end-matcher
- Prime Grade—Virtually Clear and free of defects
- Rustic & Better Grade—Unlimited sound defects, contains heart & color variation
- Moisture content 8-10%
- Strapped in Easy to Handle Hand-Packs
- Approx 1700m2 per 40’ dry container